Terms & Conditions of the Coffee Tour Site
Your Use of the Site
- Unless otherwise specified, the Site is provided for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site. You may display and electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material contained on the Site for your own noncommercial use, provided that you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without the prior written permission of Cafe Britt, is prohibited. Any material you download, including but not limited to software, files, graphics, data or any other content, is owned by Cafe Britt. You may download these materials, with previous written authorization by Cafe Britt under a license of use that is revocable. Cafe Britt retains full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual property rights. You may not redistribute or sell the material, much less use it for commercial purposes.
Copyright and Trademark
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Cafe Britt and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to Cafe Britt.
- Cafe Britt marks on this site represent some of the marks currently owned or controlled in the United States and/or in one or more other countries by Cafe Britt or Cafe Britt Corp. under license to Cafe Britt. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all Cafe Britt worldwide proprietary ownership rights, and Cafe Britt may own or control other proprietary rights in one or more countries outside of the United States. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Your use of the materials included on this site is for informational and shopping purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cafe Britt for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Cafe Britt and that in the event of an unauthorized use; Cafe Britt shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Any dispute arising from these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Delaware Cafe Britt makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from outside the United States, be advised this site may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cafe Britt, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account (including, but not limited to, negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.